Why study at Heriot-Watt Dubai – Did you know Heriot-Watt is the first overseas university to set-up in the hub of education here in Dubai? Situated in Dubai International Academic City, this university offers one of the finest expertise in education and especially being one of the world’s very earliest mechanics institutes.
Heriot-Watt has been awarded the Royal Charter which means The Queen recognized this university for its reputation, efforts in striving for excellence in education and long-standing heritage. This also means students graduate with degrees recognized under this prestige mentioned even if it’s from Heriot-Watt’s sister campus in Dubai.
Choose from a range of disciplines whether it be engineering, computer science, business or even art majors like architecture, interior design and fashion. Based on the recent surge in students taking up courses in Psychology, Heriot-Watt also offers Psychology degrees with hands-on experience on top of all the theoretical work.
AI is the future of the world and Dubai is one of the most fast paced cities with an eye for all things shifting to automatic instead of the man-power which was previously relied on. If you choose to go into Robotics then you’re studying this major in the right environment which can give you opportunities to observe, apply and learn. Dubai hosts a range of conferences for robotics and Artificial intelligence which students can benefit from. Heriot-Watt has the state of the art laboratories and workshops in order to aid the learning of students. Lastly, this program is accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology.
Fashion is always a sizzling topic when it comes to Dubai and this university has a great deal of ethos when it comes to representing Fashion in the competitive world. Stemming from back home in the UK and even regionally, Heriot-Watt has strong connections and a global network that bridges the reach of students studying majors alike in the Fashion and advertising branch. Infact. A few years ago, students hosted their own Fashion Show at The Infiniti Center on Sheikh Zayed Road with a range of regional partners like Cartoon Network, Sisters Beauty Salon and Splash Fashions and other VIP guests, too.
Why study at Heriot-Watt Dubai
These are all the programs offered here in the Dubai campus and graduates receive degrees accredited by the Royal Charter UK
- Computer Science BSc (Hons)
- Communication Design BA (Hons)
- Civil Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Chemical Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Business and Finance MA (Hons)
- Certificate of Higher Education in Engineering
- Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence) BSc (Hons)
- Computer Science (Software Engineering) BSc (Hons)
- Computer Science (Data Science) BSc (Hons)
- Computer Science (Cyber Security) BSc (Hons)
- International Business Management MA (Hons)
- Interior Design BA (Hons)
- Fashion Marketing and Retailing BA (Hons)
- Fashion Branding and Promotion BA (Hons)
- Fashion BA (Hons)
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Data Sciences BSc (Hons)
- Computer Systems (Computer Games Programming) BSc (Hons)
- Computer Systems BSc (Hons)
- Statistical Data Science BSc (Hons)
- Robotics, Autonomous and Interactive Systems BEng (Hons)
- Real Estate Management and Finance MA (Hons)
- Psychology with Management BSc (Hons)
- Psychology BSc (Hons)
- Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Marketing MA (Hons)
The Dubai campus has a range of facilities, from near campus student accommodations, libraries, computer laboratories, engineering laboratories, gymnasium and food and beverage stops near-by. It’s strategically located in the heart of Dubai and other academic institutes which means students can interact in a student friendly environment, learn from each other and gain a rich experience with all the diversity spread around. Airport and other public transports, leisure options and even health clinics are all in close proximity for students to easily reach.
Overall, this university is the top option for students in the country and even regionally. It’s worth flying in for or if you already live here, then it’s worth the time and effort you’ll make in staying put in one place for the course of your undergraduate journey. Join us at Secure My Scholarship and allow us to get you started.